camui


life
17 July 2010



Attended my school's 10th Year of Education Dinner yesterday. And I must say, I'm glad I went there! The food were nice, the decorations were nice.. I never thought the school hall can look so amazing. The fun part was, I took loads of pictures! But didn't manage to take a picture with some of you! :(

Anyway, my life seems like it just had a 360 degrees turn. Thing comes around and goes around. After you had achieved something, you'll definitely lose something on the other hand. I mean, why can't things just go smoothly for a moment? Things are happening so fast that there isn't time to take a breath. Within a year, I've learned, a lot. And i am very glad that I'm back! Back as in mentally. I must say, I am very happy now. Okay, maybe not totally, but felt way much better than before!

Life is short, cherish everyone and everything you have. Life is short, don't waste them on unhappy moments, move on. Life is short, be happy and think optimistically, otherwise you're living miserably for the half of your life. Life is short, you live for yourself, not to please anyone. Why live so miserably because of people that bring nothing to your life but tears and torture? Life is short, you do what you think benefits you, do whatever you think it's right before you regret it. Life is short, enjoy it.

Relationships. Understanding and accepting exist in you, relationship is a success. Whereas paranoia and short-temper is the killer. It seems like I'll never shake off friendship problems.



イントロ

facebook | twitter

Hell yeah I love performing arts, poppy, eggs, and Gackt Camui! Currently learning to be socialize and avoiding paranoia.
&I am shy, not anti-social. I smile with my eyes and laugh at the little things in life.
I must say, life is not a bed of roses.
Hello to you by the way.