camui


trip and fall
30 August 2010



"A friend, in other words, is a person they like because that person makes them happy."


True friendship should not be taken for granted, nor should they be lost and irretrievable. Have you stopped to think lately how blessed you are at this moment? Your station in life is because of where God has placed you for a time such as this, despite the things that you may ascertain that are deemed trials or other tribulations. Even so, the journey has not been traversed alone. Your bandwagon had many occupants and with many stops along the way and so have mine. We are here together at this place where fate governed our destiny. On a personal note, I know for a fact that I'm where I'm at now in my life because of those that God has put in my life for influential value. The friends that I've ushered in and cultivated... even those that have drifted away from me - I know too, that we've had our moments.

When someone is in your life for a reason, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die, or fade into anonymity. Sometimes circumstances dictate that they go in another direction leaving you to wonder; sometimes they walk away, uncaring and unwilling.

Some people come into your life for a season.

http://www.authorsden.com/categories/article_top.asp?catid=57&id=21933


I find it very true. Oh well prelim has ended! And ermm.. all I want to say is to wait for the results. I doubt I'll be doing great. I always have the feeling like "Oh come on, you can do the papers! Don't have to study man, you've already know the things that you need to know" Yeah, but actually not at all.



イントロ

facebook | twitter

Hell yeah I love performing arts, poppy, eggs, and Gackt Camui! Currently learning to be socialize and avoiding paranoia.
&I am shy, not anti-social. I smile with my eyes and laugh at the little things in life.
I must say, life is not a bed of roses.
Hello to you by the way.